Thursday 9 October 2014

For this CyberARTS project we took photos in the school garden. We chose some of the pictures that stood out to us and edited them on Adobe Photoshop CS6. I chose to edit and post these photos because of the colours, brightness and shading and also the textured look and high quality of the photos. 

I chose this picture of the garden because of the vibrant greens in the leaves and the brightness at the top of the picture. I thought that the vibrant greens made this picture stand out because it catches your eye when you first see it more then the other pictures. I also chose this picture because of the bright lighting at the top. The bright lighting stood out to me because it made the greens and other colours like the brown and yellow stand out more as well. That is why I chose to edited and post this picture of the garden.





 I chose to edit and and post this picture because of the texture in the vibrant flower and also the focus used on the camera which makes the picture look more textured. The colours in this picture also stood out to me because the yellow flower in the background is so different from the rest of the photo. The dark red wall in the background matches the flower in focus and also the blooming flowers beside it. That's why I chose to edit and post this picture.

I chose to edit and post this photo of a sunflower in the garden because the bright yellow against the green stood out to me. In Adobe Photoshop CS6 I chose to brighten the green in the leaves because it makes the picture catch your eye more when you see it. I also liked the texture shown in the leaves and the petals of the flower because it makes the picture feel 3D. That's why I chose to edit and post this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment